just a little side note. i've included last years list too. if i decided to write something new or if the circumstance has changed it has been "scratched" and rewritten. just thought i would add to the long post. (hee hee!)
2. Two happens to be my lucky number. (still true, but sometimes i think 22 gives me a bonus!)
3. I currently am going to school at Utah State University and LOVE it! Despite the freezing cold temperatures throughout the day I really want to finish my education right here in Utah.
5. For being a dancer for most of my life I'm surprisingly NOT graceful AT ALL. I walk into doors, fall on ice, fall up stairs (yest it happens more then going down), run into things, fall over randomly when I'm just standing, I also can't walk or run in a straight line, and the list goes on. (hahaha, still true and only getting worse!)
7. When I try to eat healthy I end up eating worse the if i don't try at all. (story of my life)
8. I'm actually very lazy, and it has worsened the older I get.
9. Okay here is the never list: I have never broken a bone, never got my wisdom teeth out, never got my tonsils out, never got strep, never had braces, and never been tanning in a tanning bed, there is more but I won't go on. (still are all "never haves" go me!)
10. I love my family and wouldn't know what I would do without them. I am a twin with an awesome kid named Clayton Jenkins. We have our moments of fighting but we are getting better. He is the best sibling I could ever ask for. He is a brilliant person and one day he will be a millionaire. (love you clayton!)
My mom is my best friend. I can tell her anything and we can talk about everything and nothing for hours. I usually end up calling her for no reason and end up talking for an hour. We get in arguments but I can't stay mad at her because she is the sweetest person I know.
My daddy is the best man in my life and always will be. I'm just like him and would never ask to be different. We are both quiet people who can sit in silence without it being awkward. I know what he feels by his expression on his face and love how there doesn't have to be verbal communication between us to know what's going on. Many of my childhood memories are of me and him in the garage making things.
11. I'm known for making random noises. Honestly, I don't know what noises come out, they are just random. I get looks, but hey that's who I am. (these have gotten worse and worse. i find myself making a new noise everyday.)
12. So lately I've been told that in junior high/ high school people thought I was stuck up. I promise I'm not. I'm just really shy. Sorry for all those who thought I was, promise I'm not and I apologize!
13. I've always gotten along better with guys then girls. I have a few good girl friends (
14. I admit that I love to watch people. Don't take it the creepy way. I like to watch how people interact in society. Some people do it with poise but some times there are occasionally some who just can't and they are the ones that make me laugh. People watching just gives me entertainment for most of the day. (especially at the library!)
15. One day I would like to live in Europe. My mom refuses but I would love it. (still true and the dream lives one plus i added new york to the list)
16. I live off of quotes. Quotes can explain any situation I am in.
18. I've realized that apologies can go a long way. I'm known to say sorry a lot but I really, honestly mean it every time I say it.
19. Love everything, hate nothing. Hate is easy, love takes courage. That kinda explains itself.
20. Smiling can make anyone's day brighter. My favorite is when I walk and smile at someone and they smile back. Not only could you have made there day but it makes mine.
21. I'm known as a I love you slut. Don't get it the wrong way. I just say I love you to everyone.
22. I'm not a fan of drama. Drama just makes people mad at each other for dumb reasons. Some people thrive off of drama, I dislike it with a passion.
23. I've learned you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life.
24. The best medicine is to listen. People love to talk about their lives but don't necessarily like to listen to yours. I've learned to keep my mouth shut and let them talk. My dad always told me to only talk for half the conversation or less because other wise you are dominating the conversation. I've learned recently that people just want to talk about their lives, no one wants to know about others. Luckily I like hearing about others lives so I'm happy to listen. So feel free to talk to me anytime.
25. I love life and really try to live it with no regrets. If someone or something is bugging me I won't say anything because people become offensive and come up with excuses. I've learned that it's better to just let them figure it out or just to let it pass by. If it doesn't pass by then I learn to deal with it. Living life isn't about making people angry at you, I've learned that the hard way. It's about making your life the best it can be. Life is suppose to be full of up and downs. You learn from your mistakes and you make it better. Life is a journey and mine is just beginning...
any of you agree or disagree? like or dislike? i would love to hear about them...just leave a comment below :)
have a great sunday everybody