Wednesday, March 24

just thinking about this makes me say "eww" but i'll tell the story anyways...

i was sitting at a jazz concert for my arts symposium class when something that NEVER happens, happened.  while i was just sitting there enjoying the performance snot decided to drop from nose onto my shirt.  no warning what so ever!  luckily it was dark and luckily i was wearing a dark shirt.  let us also hope no one saw.  i frantically wiped any remains off with my sleeve (gross i know) and slumped down in my seat. 


this whole occurrence makes me feel old.  now that i can't tell if i have snot in my nose, what happens next?  i don't even want to think about it.


hope i didn't gross you out too bad.

xoxo, jamie

5 comments:

wakingupamy said...

OMG girl! That would have been a perfect TMI Thursday. Don't sweat it. You just dropped the ball this time. Literally.

Carli said...

I hate that, snot on your sleeve is probably better then dribbling down your face.

kelli & alex said...

you're not alone in experiences like this. haha, hey look! my first blog comment. aren't you proud? i've been doing this for three hours. this is a bad idea...

Heidi said...

Haha Girl, this is way i love you.

Ben and Sydney said...

Don't worry Jamie, one time in seventh grade computer lab I sneezed and like all the snot in my nose flew down my shirt...and i didn't realize it til after class. Turbo gross.