welcome to my NEW blog! here is where i'll post anything and everything. so sit back and enjoy.
so...Facebook has this thing where you type up 25 things about yourself. I decided to post it on this, enjoy. Also, I wrote it fast so I know there are many grammar errors, just ignore those as you read. Love you all. XOXO
1. Okay so number one is about how I've been tagged for this several times so I feel pressured to write my 25 random things. Hope you all enjoy. Or just don't read. I'm sure you know everything about me or you just don't care.
2. Two happens to be my lucky number.
3. I currently am going to school at Utah State University and LOVE it! Despite the freezing cold temperatures throughout the day I really want to finish my education right here in Utah.
4. I am still on the payroll at Oakridge Country Club and love working there. Most people don't like there work, but I'm happy every time I get to go. I work with the coolest batch of people and it just turns out to be a party every time. I have worked there now for almost two years and am still happy!
5. For being a dancer for most of my life I'm surprisingly NOT graceful AT ALL. I walk into doors, fall on ice, fall up stairs (yest it happens more then going down), run into things, fall over randomly when I'm just standing, I also can't walk or run in a straight line, and the list goes on.
6. I don't eat breakfast even though it is the most important meal of the day. I have been told and I know it's bad to skip, but eating breakfast makes me feel sick, so I usually will force myself to eat something by mid morning.
7. When I try to eat healthy I end up eating worse the If i don't try at all.
8. I'm actually very lazy, and it has worsened the older I get. I'm trying to work on getting better by signing up for early morning gym classes but I still call myself lazy.
9. Okay here is the never list: I have never broken a bone, never got my wisdom teeth out, never got my tonsils out, never got strep, never had braces, and never been tanning in a tanning bed, there is more but I won't go on.
10. I love my family and wouldn't know what I would do without them. I am a twin with an awesome kid named Clayton Jenkins. We have our moments of fighting but we are getting better. He is the best sibling I could ever ask for. He is a brilliant person and one day he will be a millionaire.
My mom is my best friend. I can tell her anything and we can talk about everything and nothing for hours. I usually end up calling her for no reason and end up talking for an hour. We get in arguments but I can't stay mad at her because she is the sweetest person I know.
My daddy is the best man in my life and always will be. I'm just like him and would never ask to be different. We are both quiet people who can sit in silence without it being awkward. I know what he feels by his expression on his face and love how there doesn't have to be verbal communication between us to know what's going on. Many of my childhood memories are of me and him in the garage making things.
11. I'm known for making random noises. Honestly, I don't know what noises come out, they are just random. I get looks, but hey that's who I am.
12. So lately I've been told that in junior high/ high school people thought I was stuck up. I promise I'm not. I'm just really shy. Sorry for all those who thought I was, promise I'm not and I apologize!
13. I've always gotten along better with guys then girls. I have a few good girl friends (whit, daynna, kassi and heid...love you girls) but I mostly am friends with guys. I think because I just got use to hanging out with guys from growing up with a twin brother. Also, girls are drama. It's the truth, I'll admit that occasionally I have drama but I try to stay away from it. I can say that my good friend throughout high school and still to this day was a boy. I can rely on him for anything and everything and I appreciate that very much.
14. I admit that I love to watch people. Don't take it the creepy way. I like to watch how people interact in society. Some people do it with poise but some times there are occasionally some who just can't and they are the ones that make me laugh. People watching just gives me entertainment for most of the day.
15. One day I would like to live in Europe. My mom refuses but I would love it.
16. I live off of quotes. Quotes can explain any situation I am in.
17. I hope that one day I can own a horse. I love horseback riding and wish I could go more often.
18. I've realized that apologies can go a long way. I'm known to say sorry a lot but I really, honestly mean it every time I say it.
19. Love everything, hate nothing. Hate is easy, love takes courage. That kinda explains itself.
20. Smiling can make anyone's day brighter. My favorite is when I walk and smile at someone and they smile back. Not only could you have made there day but it makes mine.
21. I'm known as a love abuser. Don't get it the wrong way. I just say I love you to everyone.
22. I'm not a fan of drama. Drama just makes people mad at each other for dumb reasons. Some people thrive off of drama, I dislike it with a passion.
23. I've learned you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life.
24. The best medicine is to listen. People love to talk about their lives but don't necessarily like to listen to yours. I've learned to keep my mouth shut and let them talk. My dad always told me to only talk for half the conversation or less because other wise you are dominating the conversation. I've learned recently that people just want to talk about their lives, no one wants to know about others. Luckily I like hearing about others lives so I'm happy to listen. So feel free to talk to me anytime.
25. I love life and really try to live it with no regrets. If someone or something is bugging me I won't say anything because people become offensive and come up with excuses. I've learned that it's better to just let them figure it out or just to let it pass by. If it doesn't pass by then I learn to deal with it. Living life isn't about making people angry at you, I've learned that the hard way. It's about making your life the best it can be. Life is suppose to be full of up and downs. You learn from your mistakes and you make it better. Life is a journey and mine is just beginning.
Hope you enjoyed it :)