Friday, December 18

December 18, 1989

So today was my birthday.  Thank you for all the birthday wishes!  I had a great day and I owe it all to my family and friends!  Thank you everyone!  All the birthday wishes and cards make me feel so special!  My parents are the best, I owe the whole day and my life to them.  They let us sleep in, then we opened presents and ate cake!  After that we went to see the new movie Avatar, which I really enjoyed.  Then we went to eat at Iggy's.  After we all watched Mulan which I received from Clayton.  Today was a great day!









After a little research I found this column of what my birthday says about Clayton and I.  Here you go:


Birth date:  18 December 1989


Date of conception was about 27 March 1989 which was a Monday (eww.)
I was born on a Monday
Astrological Sign:  Sagittarius
Life path is number 3
My fortune cookie reads:  Love always and deeply.
Julian Calendar date of birth is 2447878.5
The golden number is 14
The epact number is 22
My birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/6/1989 and ending 1/26/1990
Born in the Chinese year of the snake
Native American Zodia sign is Owl
Plant is Misletoe.
Born in the Egyptian month of Menchir
Born on the Hebrew date of 22 Kislev 5750


As of 12/18/2009 11:18:27 PM
I am 20 years old,
240 months old,
1,043 weeks old,
7,305 days old,
175,343 hours old,
10, 520,598 minutes old
and 631,235,907 seconds old.


Who I share my birthday with:




oh and on a side note...Eddie LOVES balloon strings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad it was such a great day! Clayton looks extremely excited in all of the pictures. I love your cake. Happy belated birthday!

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

I didn't know you too were twins I JUST discovered that.