Saturday, January 23

What's new...

So this past week was the busiest I have ever been in a really long time. I went to school, went to work, did homework, worked out, ate, slept...then repeated  The week flew by which was nice, but seemed like I had barely anytime for socializing or time for myself.  Next week is when I really get busy.  I start going to performances, I'll work about twenty hours, have school then homework then I'm starting a routine of something I'm passionate about (more to come in a later blog).  It will be interesting to see how crazy this semester is going to be....

I'll blog more later, have a great week!

2 comments:

Kajsa and Fam said...

Wow good luck with everything Jamie!

Sydney said...

haha welcome to my life. I am physically in class 20 hours a week and have an online class and lab. I work 16 hours a week. And have a bunch of homework on top of that. I hardly have time to breath. You should count your blessings you at least have time to work out. I get to on Saturdays if I'm lucky.