Saturday, May 14

oh the start of summer.

it's amazing how much joy can be found by just simply wearing shorts and tank tops while eating popsicles in the summer heat.  it's slowly warming up making me excited for swim suit season and bbq's. 


i leave for vegas in a week!  i'm excited to start documenting all my adventures from a VERY warm state but i promise to share with you lots of pictures.

i have a wedding reception tonight as well as a concert with e and a goodbye bbq with the lovely fam tomorrow.  what are you doing this weekend?

xoxo, jamie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im soo jealous! I hope you have a great time in Vegas cant wait to read about your adventures :)

Rorie said...

Ohhh jealous, it hasn't been very warm where I am yet minus a couple of days!! Have fun at all your upcoming festivities!!

Feel free to stop by and check out my 100th follower giveaway =]
http://imperfectobsession.blogspot.com/2011/05/100-follower-giveaway-vlog.html

Amanda* said...

I can't wait for summer, either!! Have so much fun in Vegas!