Friday, October 15

i found love.

not with a boy, one day though :)
but instead i found it in pictures...
enjoy.








"trip over love, you can get up.  fall in love and you fall forever."  - author unknown

xoxo, jamie

pictures via {weheartit}

9 comments:

Rorie said...

That scrabble love is sooo cute!
That would be such an adorable way to be proposed to!!!
♥

Jace said...

Love is everywhere, man. Everywhere. It's feels awesome, doesn't it?

m. said...

these are so lovely.
they really are.
xo

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this.

Unknown said...

i love love love. great picts.

Anonymous said...

nothing like someone who sees life from a good perspective....You are so beautiful that I think the guys around you must be blind not to have done everything for you love someone of them

btd. said...

I LOVE the first two. I've always wanted to get some friends and spell LOVE. LOVEd this post! :)

minnja said...

Thanks for sharing! I love it!

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Kisses
minnja

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Lovely... I really like the last 2 :)